Valentines Day: LOVE THE MELT


Dear Friends,

As it is Valentine's Day, I would like to share my views on how the life gets beautiful when you are in a relationship as transparent as glass, and the way you have to tune for stability.   Glass can be prepared in several methods viz., sputtering, inert gas condensation, and sol-gel and melt quench technique.  

                               Homogeneous melt is poured to ensure that glass is formed, observe the red-hot liquid which undergoes super cooling, isn't that Orphic? That's how fights in a relationship end.

Amongst them, the most conventional is melt quench technique where the synthesis of glass, in this case, is strictly dependent on two factors
1) The melting temperature of the batch and
2) The rate of crystallization.


As per A.S.T.M. standards, the glass is defined as an inorganic product of fusion which has cooled to a rigid condition without crystallizing. If this has to happen, the melt must be a homogeneous mixture which does not let to form network after the batch is poured. If it crystallizes, then there is no beauty of transparency.
"Time is the healer of pain" , this Time Temperature Transformation (T.T.T.) S curve of glass, clearly says how quickly we must move on.

Now, today it made me write few lines on being in a transparent relationship with the most adorable person whom we have come across in our life.  Most of the times, there are fights in a relationship, if that fight is present, it means that there is a possibility of understanding the most complex and complicatedness of the person whom we love as that gives us a picture of what true love is, that is how the world of being together is. This happens only if the relationship is true and bounded together for togetherness.

This is to strengthen the bridge between the two, so post quenching the heat treatment is a sport like tug of war
Most of the time, I check myself for being honest and acting weird with the one whom I love the most. They may think that I am the most complicated person in this world and they tend to keep their mouth shut when I am in pain. This makes me realize that yes, I am being true to myself and honest.


The broken part is the one what we observe, but there is a coordination within, if that is realized then relationship is awesome.

At times, these things have led me to be a failure whenever I recollect my past that I have burnt my fingers in relationships as it is the bitter truth in line with the fact which has a clarity for being me, myself in the way of transparency all the while which is just like the melt poured and brought to room temperature. I had this horrifying break up because I did not give an adequate or sufficient heat treatment to the spellbound relationship that made me feel every moment that things are going to work well as I believed that from me, it is going to us. I never thought it would remain as myself.  This quest made me realize that how most of them are successful in maintaining their relationship. The fact is, either you got to be the one who tries to keep the network and shade from being transparent or after break up, must take adequate measures to patch up.

The merit of post heat treatment or the annealing process of beautifully synthesized glasses is the striking red part of noble nanoparticles (Au/Cu) doped glasses at a particular temperature as we tend to find the facts applicability of these glasses in field photonic devices. This shows the colour of being what we are when it is for togetherness what kind of product one can give to this nation, how much useful things can be done if we tend to stay united with these perturbed state of mind which makes us relentless and restless the moment we feel it is over, but remember there is no need for modifiers to keep the relationship stable, all you need is faith and strength. There is more lot to speak about the relationship melts or melted relationship.

Wishing everyone to enjoy the Glassy Classy Relationship.



Popular posts from this blog

Network modifiers in glass system: A Tribute to all who made me what I am today

Transitive Law - Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics - Holding Life Together

Stress & Strain ..